Monday, June 2, 2008

What a week

Well right now i am staying with my mom till we get moved into my aunts guest house. There are more reasons for me to get out of bed here and frankly i am sick of our dark apartment. I am finally able to go in the guest house now because all the bug bomb stuff is gone and the paint is dry, so now i am going there everyday when my mom gets home from work to fix the floor that didn't get put down nicely. We were supposed to be out of our apartment on Saturday but no one in my family would help fix up the guest house and billy went to Yuma on Saturday, so now we have to still pay this months rent (when we just don't have the money so i don't know how we are going to do that) and some how make child support, a $600 phone billy because billy insisted on buying and playing games and using the Internet on his phone, AND also feed ourselves. Then i find out today that we are going to have to put down more money for the lawyer because the money that was already there is all spend because of the ridiculous things a certain ex wife is making us do..... like unneeded depos, i mean come on! i worked at a law firm for a year and not once did i come across a depo in family law. I have a feeling she is doing all this just to cause problems and feel in control. And to top all this off, we are STILL waiting for health insurance. I would REALLY like to get in and have a real check up.



All stress aside, no one else can tell except me but i am starting to not fit any of my clothes, BUT i am still too small for maternity stuff.... its annoying. I also STILL have morning, afternoon, and night sickness. But the prenatal stuff is making my hair and nails awesome. lol.



Well hopfully we get moved in by the 15th, then we might not have to pay the full months worth of rent.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen, I am sorry you have all this mess to deal with. Hang in there, it will get better. HOpefully all this lawyer stuff can get taken care of soon, I can't even begin to imagine how stressful and awful that must be to deal with. Hang in there girl. I hated the part of preg where I was too small for maternity clothes and too big to fit comfy in my normal clohtes. I am so excited for you guys .HOpe the sickness goes away soon. We really need to get to know eachother better!!!!