Sunday, June 29, 2008

Floatin down the river....

So I have been in Yuma all weekend. Luckily its been just as hot as Phoenix so I'm not dying.

So yesterday we went floating down the river to have a bbq at the park. It was fun and funny. Billy, Jeramey and their parents went down in inner tubes, while Melissa, Brynn, Kenzy and I went in a little raft boat thing.... I didn't want my hair to get wet haha.... and Skyler just pretty much swam down with a life jacket.It took us a little over 30 mins to get down the river to the park. I was surprised I didn't get burnt. Brynns little cheeks got a little red, but that was about it.
At the park I ate like 3 hot dogs, chips, 4 cups of lemonade, and still wanted more when we got home, then i ate 2 little pizzas! I better watch what I eat or I am going to gain more than just baby weight!

Well I'll write more about the float down another day, I'm hungry for breakfast. :)

2 comments:

bematheson said...

Hey lady enjoy all the food you can right now its the only time in life we get a chance to eat like this...Like for my bday cake yesturday i had to pieces because i said the baby needed one its great.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I heard about what you guys are going through right now and I just want you to know that you are in our prayers. Let us know if you need anything, not like we can do much from so far away, but you guys are in our thoughts and prayers right now, hang in there.