Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 Months

Well I am finally 3 Months along now. It seemed like it took forever. There is always that little fear that it might not make it. But I made it to my second trimester! YAY ME! And i SWEAR like a few days after I realized how far along I was... the puking up everything stopped! YAY again! I can finally start gaining some weight. Before we found out I was pregnant I weighed a good 118, then when I went to see my midwife (I had already started with the morning sickness) I was 115, and it only took me 2 days of puking to get there. Since then I have fluctuated between 110 and 115, but more lately I have been sticking with 115. I am also starting to show. I was showing back around 2 months but it was only enough that I would notice since its my body and all. But now my friends say I always look like i just ate a good amount of burgers. Haha. Soon i can started buying maternity clothes, maybe I'll get some for my birthday.
Like Birds blog I have been super ditsy! My mom and Billy have noticed the most. I don't really notice till I find something I have been looking for hours later in the place where I could swear I looked.

So i chopped off all my hair again, I just got tired of it. Curly hair sucks. If i actually washed it everyday like people with straight hair do I would go through SO MUCH product. And plus your told you should only wash curly hair once every 3 days, otherwise it will get brittle and start to break. So in those 2 days I don't wash it, if i sleep I wake up with a rats nest that is impossible to manage. THEN when I wash my hair I have to take a pick in there with me and pick it all out! And let me tell you.... THAT HURTS! Plus I lose more hair than I should because it gets all tangled and pulled out. Sooooo I had my mom just chop it off. She cut off about 4 or 5 inches. It feels sooooooooo much better, now I can straighten it again! And it wont take me and hour to do it. Also I wont go through shampoo as fast anymore. Woo woo. I know this all seem like a small dilemma but its big to me, I have lived with this crazy hair my whole life and there is still no cure! haha.

Well I got to get my stuff packed and cleaned up so I can finally move into the guest house!

2 comments:

bematheson said...

yes good old pregnancy. And ya im pretty far thank goodness, the heat sucks being this pregnant. Im glad your feeling better, just think one more month and you wll be able to find out if its a boy or girl. Thats the fun part, then you can start planning. Ya i was told its the day after brynns bday haha maybe youll go a couple weeks early, unfortunately it doesnt matte if your kids bdays are around xmas or not we are still broke at xmas haha. IF you need some maternity clothes or just some bigger clothes im grown out of the ones from my first two trimester your welcome to use them so you can be comfortable. I think billy is suppose to come pick something up from my mom at my house this weekend if you want to come with him you can totally come see if you want them.

Devey Crew said...

Sorry jen it was a quick trip we left very early tuesday morning hope you come with Billy next weekend Skyler is getting baptized.
Glad you are feeling better,don't worry the weight will come wether you want it to or not, pregnancy to me was not the funniest part but the baby was worth it.