Friday, June 20, 2008

Interesting Night

So last night I get a text from Billy like 10 mins after he just dropped me off at my moms house saying, "Somethings not right with KK I think her blood sugar is low Im giving her juice and soda I will let you know." Then he said she was "drowsy and out of it with a cold sweat like when someone is low." So I called him and had my mom speak to him. He then told us we should come over, so we started to get ready and he called again and asked if he should call 911 because she was making a weird face and grabbing her chest (now this is the aunt that went in for back surgery last year and had a heart attack on the table and died so they had to stop the surgery and then she ended up having to have a triple by pass, THEN she finally got her back fixed.... THEN she was passing out at home from the pain and she broke her dang ankle!) and we said yes to call them. I have to say the EMTs are FAST! We left the house before he called them and they STILL beat us there.
When we got there she was completely passed out and slumped over the side of her chair and totally wired up to everything possible, they had the IV going and like 5 billions other things (Oh I think i know the girl who was holding up the IV, she mus be and intern, thats all she did the whole time, but it was that awkward stare where you can help but look to try to figure out who they are, she did the same thing to me)
KK finally started to come around and she had no idea what was going on, she still thought she was on the couch telling billy what she wanted for dinner 2 hours before. Then it started to get funny. One of the EMTs put the oxygen mask on her and didn't warn her and she had the funniest face! "Oh sorry sweet heart! maybe i should warn you next time." Then she was asking whats going on and was all squirmy because they had the wires up her dress and she didn't know they they were EMTs and that it was ok. The main guy who was asking all the questions told her "Its ok, this is what we do, we come in, poke and prod everywhere." It was funny.
After only a few mins of the IV she was totally back as if nothing had happened. It was weird.
But during this whole thing we actually got all 3 of her sons to the house! We were telling her she should have done this earlier so we could all go out to eat after. but it was like almost 10 when the EMTs left.
Billy slept in the living room last night to check on her off and on. She didn't want him to but we told her to get over it.
All in all it was a very interesting night...... and still I am thinking about who that girl was! I SWEAR I must know her! I probably should have just asked. haha.
Oh well, Mike (one of my cousins) told KK that if she does this again dinner is on her. Since this whole thing happened because nothing sounded good to eat to her today even though she needed to eat. AND since she didn't call anyone to say she wasn't feeling right when we were right around the corner at Home Depot. Oh AND because she didn't tell us she felt weird before we left to go get stuff and food, she told just just go to the store first THEN get food. Shame on her. She doesn't like to bother people. Silly woman.

Well that was our night. Sounded fun didn't it?

3 comments:

bematheson said...

Your very welcome for the clothes. I got a lot more you can wear since your so tiny, you probably wont really show till your like 7 months... :)

bematheson said...

Ya my little one is growing in my lungs its awesome. I don't know if you ll check this, but maybe on the way back from yuma you guys can stop by and you can pick up some more clothes if ya have time.

Unknown said...

Ya it was so strange that it was Christina that was there... But glad KK is okay now. Scary.