Monday, November 19, 2007

Must see

Check out this video: Johnny Depp’s Sweeney Todd Studio Sessions



Add to My Profile More Videos


Ok now, I have been a HUGE fan of Johnny Depps since his Cry Baby days, I remember the first time i saw it, I was 7, it had been out for 4 years and I saw it on VH1 and i fell in love with it. We bought the VHS that same day. From then on I was in love with this actor. I went from Cry Baby to Ed Wood, and from Ed Wood to Edward Scissorhands, to Sleepy Hollow, The Man Who Cryed, and back to the very beginning, with Privet Resort, his first ever movie, and Dead Man, the weirdest movie i have ever seen.
Don't get me wrong I loved him in Pirates, but they over did that movie by making 3. I was also not to fond of Charley and the Chocolate Factory, funny, but not his best. My most favorite of all time is still wonderful Mr. Edward D. Wood Jr. The most famore WORSE director EVER, with his worst hit Plan Nine from Outerspace.
There is loads more i could say about him but i don't feel like typing a bio. :)
Sweeney Todd seems like its going to be another part of my large collection. I cant wait!



:::::::::::::EDIT:::::::::::

AND ALAN RICKMAN IS IN IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 of my favorite actors!

best Alan quote:

"I WILL CUT OUT YOUR HEART WITH A SPOON ROBIN!!!"
"Why a spoon Sir?"
"BECAUSE ITS DULL YOU TWIT! IT WILL HURT MORE!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It really looks like it's going to be one heck of a solid Johnny Depp type of movie. I'm excited!

Unknown said...

strike that, it's rated R... :(

Unknown said...

I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP! He's the best... why didn't i listen to you back in the day when you were obsessed with him? ...I musta been stupid for not liking him. HE IS AWESOME.

Cynthia said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH MMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE SWEENY TODD SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOTTT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



_melanie :P