Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas shopping already?

Whats wrong with me? I never shop until the last moment!
Well i was at the store today with my mom because she offered to buy Brynn some clothes that actually fit her since she grows like an inch ever day, but when we were there I saw the Littlest Pet Shops Biggest Shop..... soooooo.... i had to get it. Its going to be her Christmas gift. Then I saw they had the new Littlest Pets too! so.... i got 5. Those will be half her Christmas gift and half her birthday gift.
I also got a few Christmas needs like, stockings and something to hang on our door. Small things.
Oh yeah I also got 3 movies, Shrek the Third, Ever After, and for Brynn one of my most favorite cartoons, Thumbelina.
And I got all this done in less than an hour. Go me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, I got Kenz the petshop on Friday from walmart. I also saw that Sams club has a big pack of the different pets for like 15 bucks or something like that. Will you guys get to have Brynn on Christmas? I hope so, if not at least you can still celebrate it a different day with her and she wouldn't really know the difference. I love the new look of your blog. I think I commented on your myspace about how cool that elephant picture is! OK, well have a good night. Oh guess what? I dyed my hair dark!!!!!!! I have never had brown hair ever. My roots have been brown since having kids, but I have never just dyed it my root color. I have a pict of it on my blog. I think I like it, it is just going to take some gettting used to. Have a good night!