Thursday, October 18, 2007

Go fish

So yesterday billy and i bought some fish... 2 to be exact. They are small Koi fish, and so cool! One white and the other the normal white, orange, and black. The white ones name is Luna, and the colorful one, Neville.
This sounds lame, but its our first pet to live with us as husband and wife. lol. Soon we will get our 2 kitties, I really miss Harry most.

So yesterday at work we had an open house at the warehouse i work at.... Justin (my supervisor) didnt want to have it, we knew no one would come. Who is honestly going to drive a half an hour away just to look at a warehouse? NO ONE! just like we said. But Mary (my boss) insisted we have it. She looked so sad when she left.... only 7 people total showed up. We had so much extra food. It was also a waste of time, when we could have been working, i mean we only have 3 months left to get this all done... well 2 now, not enough. Oh well its over now. But one good thing came out of all of this... we got approved to get another computer over there. woo..... hoo...

So now i am sitting in our apartment. I think after this i might go take a nice bubble bath. My head hurts and i am trying to not take pain med of any kind anymore. so far i have gone a week. I am proud. I am trying to clean my body of everything so next year when we start trying to have a baby I will be heathly and ready.

Last sunday the Bishop called us in, we got a calling! We are the new Nursery Leaders! Which gives us more time with Brynn on the sundays we have her.

Well thats all that i can think of right now that is new.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo on your calling! you get to practice with all the young ones... lol. and thats awesome about the meds, good for you!

ps i like how your fish can swim backwards.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun, nursery is a demanding, but fun calling. It will probably be good birth control too ;) I agree with Rach, I like how your fishy swims backwards. You guys have fun in Yuma, we are not going down, we are all sick with colds, don't want to share those with anyone!