Saturday, September 1, 2007

Free Friday

So today was fun, Billy got to spend the WHOLE day with me! we painted my bathroom (got paint everywhere) then had my homie G's, Rachel and Roxanne, come over and go swimming. Then we came back to our apartment and ate sushi whilest watching Friends.
Today wasnt realy that interesting, but it was super fun!
I get to get my hair did tomorrow, and my makeup done, its a test run for when i get it done on my wedding day. I am excited.
Eh..... i hope my blog gets more interesting soon..... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your hair and make-up for the wedding. I was just getting a sitter for our kids that night since they will prob get restless and Jeremy will be up there with you guys and all. We thought it would be a super fun date night, especially if there is dancing, and no, we will not be shakin our big bootys, but a little slow dancing would be nice, if there isn't any dancing, than that is fine too, we will have fun just being able to talk without having to intervene in our children's arguing fits. So would you mind telling your mom that we will only have two instead of 4. I hope that doesn't mess anything up. You will thank us later for leaving our little munchkins at home!

Jen Devey said...

Way ahead of you! I already told my mom that. Jer told us that last time i saw him.
I took some pictures of my hair and makeup, i will put them on my myspace, i am not totaly used to this site yet, haha.